Or to see open positions by type:
Are you looking for a career in an organization that:
- Enables you to make a difference in the lives of others?
- Is full of challenges and opportunities for growth?
- Offers flexible work schedules, 11 annual holidays and quality benefits?
- Requires you to be a continuing member of a high functioning team?
- Partners you with one of Massachusetts' recognized leaders in providing social services?
- Pursues creative growth to add to its complement of award winning and quality programming?
- Works to improve communities and the lives of people who live in them?
Join the Community Healthlink, Inc. team of dedicated professionals committed to providing high quality care and service to those facing mental illness, homelessness, and substance abuse and recovery. A recognized leader for over twenty-five years in providing top-notch programs, Community Healthlink, Inc. currently provides services for more than 19,000 people in Central Massachusetts through more than 80 programs. Our employees are dedicated, caring and compassionate professionals who make a difference in the lives of others...every day!
Community Healthlink, Inc. does not discriminate against applicants and employees, nor tolerate discrimination in the workplace or when providing services, on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability or other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Community Healthlink, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.